Instructor: Adriana Gasparich
Do you want to learn how to sketch city spaces where you live or visit, in a landscape format? Do you want to show the overall feeling of a place? Then this workshop is for you!
The participant will learn:
- To focus on scaling the sketch to fit the size of the paper.
- To tackle the overwhelming space (scene) by thinking in big shapes.
- To anchor a shape in its surroundings by showing how it fits in space.
- To keep proportions right by focusing on the distance between shapes, on
their relative sizes and the shape of negative space.
- To think of lines as boundaries between light and dark areas.
- To make the sketch pop, using value and color.
Sketching materials preferred by the participants.
Must-have materials: sketchbook and pencil