Instructor: Joel Berman
Over a full day session, with practical instruction and coaching, participants
will learn several different freehand sketching techniques, one by one, each at a different location: thumbnail sketches, contour lines, contrast/value, perspective and speed sketching. At the end of the day, each participant will pull together what he or she has learned in a final sketch.
- Learn or improve upon the following freehand sketching skills and techniques:
contour lines, value and contrast, composition, one-point and two-point
- Improve ability to document and remember the existing built environment.
- Improve your ability to use freehand sketching as an architectural design tool.
- Learn how to draw faster and with more confidence.
- Sketch Pad, 8 1/2 x 11”
- 4h, 2h, hb, 3b pencils
- Miscellaneous black pens (Optional)
- Thick black Sharpie marker