Instructor: Kordt Larsen
Art needs to been seen to be appreciated. Now it is easier than ever before if you
have a few simple tools and apps. This seminar will share best practices for:
- Making good lighting choices
- Simply capturing your sketch with phone or point-and-shoot cameras
- Correcting any color casts and basic level retouching
- Creating social media and web posts on your phone, using free or low-cost apps like Adobe Spark Post
- Essential accounts for self-promotion: Facebook Page, simple web pages using templated development tools, Twitter, Instagram, Flicker, et al.
- Connecting with art patrons through LinkedIn, Patreon, et al. and developing e-commerce
- Best Practices for sharing, including automating the process
- Using web analytics to measure the effectiveness of your sharing
To give any artist a way to share and promote their art to the world at large
Best for participants to bring their phones. Tablets and laptops are optional.